Some of the Activities implemented by everychildcounts recently include;
- Capacity development of CSOs in areas of O & OD, Strategic planning; resource mobilization and financial management; monitoring and evaluation; policy analysis and advocacy; participatory planning and budgeting; Social Accountability Monitoring and/ Public Expenditure Tracking.
- Training in public resources management including Good Financial Governance
- In partnership with its members, everychildcounts conducted awareness and advocacy campaigns in reducing malnutrition in northern regions (Arusha, Kilimanjaro & Tanga)
- A series of consultative meetings on impoverishing factors and development planning in all six Districts in Arusha Region.
- Conducted a series of public policy dialogues with a focus on National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty, Governance in natural resources and human rights and democracy
- Conducted study to investigate compliance and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by investors in mining and wildlife sectors to mention only a few.