The 2020 Work Plan outlined the project activities to be implemented as follow;
- Capacity development of CSOs and members of the community on;
- Public Resource Governance – Social Accountability/Public Expenditure Tracking study
- Project Cycle Management
- Organization leadership and Development and,
- Basic Research Skills.
- Facilitate learning forums with CSOs, PSOs and decision makers to discuss investment and trade issues: progress, opportunities, challenges and lessons learnt in the implementation of regional integration processes
- Prepare and produce information kits/tools (quarterly newsletters and briefs in mining, land, forest policies and agriculture and nutrition related issues).
NB: Depending on circumstances, plan flexibility is favorably affected to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in everychildcounts Programming.